Thursday, September 10, 2009

In need of....

A very kind friend reminded me of how we havent had nay new posts lately...and I figured it was time to try and give you some updates! A lot has been going on with us...we are so busy that it seems like we dont even see eachother!!! Here is a quick run down of everything that has happened lateley: Dryw recieved his hire letter from LA County Fire which means that he successfully passed his background investigation and pending a physical we will get his academy date in the mail. He has already taken the physical so we should hoepfully hear something soon!!

We are both still working like crazy and Dryw has found a new love for mountain bike riding. He rides several times a week. I actually just went with him on Tuesday night to the Fullerton Loop and did a small section of it on a friend's bike (thanks Michelle!!) to see if it is something I want to get in to. I had a ton of fun but some of those hills are gnarly and ot knowing what to expect around corners on a downhill full of ruts is kind of scary--but I loved it!

My little brother was here for most of the summer and we all got Knott's Passes...we had a blast! We were there seriously at least 2 times a week...it was awesome. With our passes we got the Soak City Passes and my mom got one with us as well so its nice to have the time for her and I to go hang out in the water without the boys and without my sister's (no offense) hogging her up. I think Dryw got a feel for what it was like to have a brother because he is the only boy...Since Matthew has gone back home I think they text each other every day...poor guys!!! lol..

Well I have some pretty big blogs to post with some pictures of other things that have been going...enjoy!!

No comments: