Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

So I know Mother's Day was on Sunday and all...and I know that I am not a mother, but I would like to express my thanks to all of those mother's out there that actually care about their kids and know how blessed they are to have some of their own!!!
I have a wonderful mom who has been nothing but an example of an unselfish human being. She has gone through so much in her life and has sacrificed so many things just to make sure that her girls were taken care of. I hope that one day I will be able to follow in her footsteps and be an example to my children the way she has been for me. I really dont think any expression of gratitude to her would be able to fully express how much I appreciate all of the things that she has done for me...I love ya mom!!!
I also have a mother-in-law who has been a great example to me...she is a very strong person and would do anything for her children. I am very lucky to have a mother-in-law that I can get a long with!!! I have such great examples of women in my life and Dryw and I are both so very blessed to be a part of these families.
I also have to give some appreciation to my sister Amber...especially since the only thing she ever wanted when she got older was dogs!!! She got her wish and has 2 of those...but she also suprised me when she said she wanted a baby. At first I was skeptical, but she is such an amazing mother and another great example to me. She has managed to raise such a smart little boy and I can't wait until I am able to give him a cousin!!!
Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there!!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

OK Dryw and Stephanie. I keep waiting for a new update so I can invite you to my blog!! So email me and hello.. I think its time for an update!!
Stacythomas319@hotmail.com