Thursday, September 10, 2009

Misc. Pics from the summer

Ok....here are a few things we have been up to this summer... We spent our 4th of July with friends and family. First we went swimming and then we went to an Angel Game with our awesome Friends, Dave and Vanessa!!! The Angels won--it was a great game...but the fireworks show was even better!! To top the night off we went and got some amazing mexican food--it only seemed amazing cause we were all starving!!

Some of our other awesome friends...Gary and Kelli...invited us to their cabin on Lake Tahoe (i think thats where it was...it is right below Big Bear)...anyway, we went wakeboarding and it was so much fun!! Dryw is pretty good and Gary and Kelli are awesome!! I am average--I like to focus on not falling as you can tell by my face! Dryw is pretty good at jumping, I could never get a really good pic of it though!!




I mentioned my little brother was here for the summer...Here he is with Justin (brother-in-law). Matthew and Dryw were always at the beach. They would do an early morning workout session and then go to the beach...some if the time they would hit up Knotts Soak City the same day!!...then they both would go to work--crazy!!!




They wanted me to take a picture of them riding together on this bike so badly...they will never admit it but I think they enjoyed that bike ride!! We met Matthew at Knotts one night when I got off work and he had ridden the bike there from our place earlier in the day. As soon as we got there they started goofing around and this was the result...they miss each other so much!! lol...









No comments: