Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

Ok...It has been over 2 months since my birthday, but I am still trying to catch y'all up on what we have been up to. So I turned 26 on March 3rd...pretty exciting!! lol... I had to work that day...I wanted to go to Disneyland because I would have gotten in for free, but Dryw was still on crutches and I didn't think it would be much fun without him!!!
Work was good, but it got even better when my wonderful husband surprised me with flowers at work. He went and picked them out (on crutches and everything) and brought them to me!! So sweet...they were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen and they lasted so long!!!! (The secret was to mix 7up or sprite with the water and flower food). Everyone at work kept walking by my desk just to smell my flowers!! So cute!!!
Just a side note, my birthday fell on a Tuesday and Amber and I usually celebrate our birthday together (being that we are twins and all) so Monday night Dryw took me out to all you can eat Sushi...so amazing!! He likes only a few things like the crunch roll but I like it all...he is so good to me...he sacrificed his hunger that night to take me to eat one of my favorite things!!!
Back to Tuesday...I got home from work and Dryw had my gift waiting...a huge box!! What the heck--I was kind of upset because I didn't want him to spend a bunch of money on me...but it was an awesome gift...you will have to see below to find out what it was!! :) After I got home from work we went and got pizza with the family and our friends Kim and Tim and their son Johnny...then we went bowling!!! So much fun...too bad Dryw was still on crutches, but he got to throw a few...it was super cute watching him hop over to the lane to bowl. lol...



Here are my beautiful flowers on my desk at work right after I got them...pretty huh??!!!



Here is my little cubicle...you can see my flowers in the background. Everyone at work gets a banner when it is their birthday...I love it!!


Here I am opening my big box...he wrapped it himself-and he did a great job!!!


Here I am with my gift...a gift certificate to get an hour and a half massage!!! So amazing...it was the best present ever!!! I told you guys before how good he is at listening to me...and he proved me right once again!! He is so good!!
Here is Dryw with Jasper at the bowling alley...Jasper totally looks like he is picking his Uncle's nose...they are both way too cute!!!

Here is Dryw with Johnny...that kid is hilarious!!! He has the cutest smile...he loved Dryw!!


Here I am in action...it was not one of my best attempts at bowling...but we all had fun!!!


Here is Amber...I cant even find the words to say about this picture except, "that's just Amber!" Gotta love her...

Here is my amazing mother...she is so tiny...can you believe that she had 2 girls at the same time?? And now we both tower over her!!! So funny...


Here are my two best friends...my sisters are so funny...they took my camera and took a picture of themselves with funny faces. Aren't they beautiful?? I don't know what I would do without them!!!


The Birthday Girls!!!!! We took so many pictures trying to find the best one...we didn't want our smiles to be super cheesy, but we didn't want them to be too fake...we found the best one was our ear to ear grins...my mom loves when we smile like this!


The four musketeers!!! (if there is such a thing!! Lol) Kim, Amber, Nich, and Steph...Kim is pretty much adopted...we have known each other forever!!!

Here is Uncle Dryw with little Jasper...Dryw can't wait to have one of his own...he will make such a great dad!!! (and a good looking one at that! hehe)


I think this was a few days after my birthday...and look how much they opened up!!! So pretty...seriously, they lasted forever!! I think it was almost 3 weeks before I had to throw them out. The water never got dirty or brown...it was pretty amazing!!!

I had a wonderful birthday...I have such a great husband and family...I am so happy in life right now!! I cant wait for the years to come!



No comments: