Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Valentines Day!!!!

Since Valentines Day was only 4 days after Dryw's surgery I figured I would make him a nice dinner and let him rest in bed...he had different plans. He wanted to go to...can you guess where??...Yes, In 'N' Out. In 'N' Out has played a very large part in our relationship and happens to be his favorite place to eat. So all day I baked cookies for him and made him a card with a little poem (no you cant read it) and then we got ready and went to In 'n' Out. I didnt get any picutres of while we were there (I mean too...but I always forget I have the camera in my purse!) So here are some pictures from our Valentines Day adventure...

This was right before we went to dinner...that way you couldnt see the In 'N' Out gut after!! lol

This was one of my gifts...super nice mirror for our bedroom wall!! I kept telling him we needed to decorate our room some more and a mirror would look so nice!!! So he got me one!!


This is Dryw after we ate...ironically I got him a gift card to In 'N' Out...what else would I get him?? lol

Here I am holding my last gift...my favorite candy in the world!! Too bad Dryw is alergic to chocolate and nuts...he is missing out!!!!


I got Dryw the Iron Gym for his large gift...he really wanted it and I found it at Target so I got it...he uses it every day!!! He was pretty excited when he opened it.



This is Dryw's knee...still really fat!!! (remember it was only 4 days after the surgery) They marked his knee with "yes" so they knew which one!!! We scrubbed his knee as hard as we could without it hurting and this marked stayed on for weeks!!! You can still see the stiches hanging out...he had 4 marks.






These are also part of my gifts to him...I worked so hard all day to make them... He loves surgar cookies!!!


These are also part of my gifts...my first pair of flats!!! Woo Hoo!!! I wanted a pair so bad cause I wore heals every day to work and then to church so my feet were killing me!!! I have to get up somany times at work and walk around like crazy-including across the street to one of our conference rooms...so I told him I thought flats would be so much easier...and he listened!! What a good guy!! I also saw a pair of sandals that were really sparkly and cute and he noticed I liked them so he got me sme that were similar...he treats me so good!!!



I told him he didnt have to get me flowers cause I knew he couldnt drive to go get them...but he snuck out anyway and got them for me...my favorite color!!!



And here is my studdly husband rocking his crutches...he couldnt be any cuter if he tried!!
All in all we had a great day...and it turned out to be one of the best Valentines Day's ever!!!











2 comments:

Justin & Amber said...

Barf...oh excuse me, I just threw up a little bit! Ok just kidding, you guys are dorks! In n Out sounds soooo good right now! And ive already had dinner and dessert! Dang period!

Scott and Christie said...

Hey Steph! I totally got Scott the Iron Gym too!! That's too funny...and now he uses it for his PX90. I think we might have gone to in-n-out for valentine's day too..I know we went there for some holiday! I guess after 4 years I forget things!