Monday, May 11, 2009

Easter!!!

This year was our first Easter as a married couple!! So much fun!! We had Youth Conference the same weekend so Easter was pretty crazy!!! We were both so tired the day before and I knew that I wasnt going to want to go to the store the day before Easter...luckily for me I was smart and went shopping before I left!!!
Dryw had no idea that I had gotten him a basket...and it wasnt easier trying to hide it from him. I had to keep everything in my car in the garage so he wouldnt find it!! That morning I woke up earlier and made him blueberry muffins and as soon as he got in the shower I put together his Easter basket. He was so surprised when he got out of the shower...and he was pretty excited!!! He felt so bad cause he didnt get me anything but I told him he didnt have to...I was so excited that I got him something though...he is pretty on top of surprising me, but I won this time!! lol...


This was right after we got home from church...we had our Easter colors on!! lol...We kind of matched, and I swear we didnt do it on purpose!!

This is Dryw with his Easter basket pretending to eat his nerds...because he is allergic to chocolate and nuts I had to find candy that didnt contain either...but I think I did a pretty good job!

I found soccer balls that were supposed to be like the plastic eggs that open so you can put candy inside...so I bought some skittles and filled each soccer ball up...he loved them!!!



Here is his basket...I thought I did a pretty good job, and I didnt spend a fortune on it either!! He ate it all pretty quickly!!! lol!!!



Here is my sweet husband, looking as handsome as ever, with his Easter basket. It was such a great day!!! We went to church and were spiritually fed and then we got to spend time with each other...couldn't ask for anything more!!!




1 comment:

jillian said...

you guys are such cute newlyweds! I remember the fun days where you are so excited to get little gifts for eachother...I miss those days! You guys are the cutest!