Monday, May 11, 2009

Sporting events...

Dryw and I both like to stay very active...especially in sports...He grew up playing soccer and I grew up playing softball...so far this year we have been blessed with the opportunities to go see our favorite sports in person played by some of our favorite teams. I was given a chance to chose tickets to a Galaxy game...we had four games to pick from and we had to rank the one we wanted to see first to last...luckily we got to see the game we wanted!! They were general admission seats, so it was a first come first serve basis, and they are right behind the goal...I thought they were pretty good seats because we could still see everything that was going on. We sat right next to the "fan" area...and those people are crazy!!! They had drums, streamers, their faces were painted, they had hats and scarves, they even sang songs!! They did it the entire game...talk about die hard!!! We both had a great time...the Galaxy played the New York Red Bulls and they won by 1!!! It was actually off of a penalty shot that was taken right in front of us...super cool!!!
We also have been able to go to 2 Angel games this year...so much fun!!! The fans there get pretty crazy too...We had pretty good seats each time and we were able to see everything at these games as well. So much fun!!!


We were really close to the field here and saw some pretty cools saves by the goalie and some pretty amazing kicks--they can curve the ball so much!! its crazy!! Dryw loved it...
Here another picture of the goalie...I have my own goalie at home!! Dryw is an amazing goalie...he cant wait until he is able to start playing again.

Here are the Angels on their way in to the dug out. I believe they lost this game, but it was still a ton of fun!


One of the Angel players was almost ejected, but we couldnt figure out why. All of a sudden he was batting and then he was getting ejected! So there was a pretty good argument behind the plate...but the batter ended up staying!! (I cant remember who it was)



Here we are...Dryw is sporting his red to show his Angel pride!! We got to go on the night they were giving out Angel fleece blankets...they are pretty warm!! I take mine to work every day cause I sit right under the vent and I freeze!! So my Angel blanket keeps me warm!! lol...





No comments: