Friday, July 23, 2010

Girls Camp!!!!

Kirsten, Whitney, Mary Elena, And Abby
(Crazy girls!)
Kirsten, Mo, and my partner in crime, Sista B!!!

Some of our beautiful Camp Council Girls!
Testimony Night...our Theme was Wizard of Oz and the goal was to return home.
(only way to get there was to follow the yellow brick road and through Temple City to Heavenly Father )



Abby is notorious for bloody noses...so the girls thought it would be a good idea to use a tampon to clot the blood and stop the bleeding. It was hilarious to watch...we even have it on video. We sent her to the nurse and they too thought it was funny. Brother Waite (who was able to come for a night) was horrified and scared for life when he saw little Abby.



Sista B and I with the Camp Council in front of our cabin



The beautiful girls of the Euclid Ward along with Bishop, Sister Suarez, and myself


I walked in the door and this is what I found...along with a very clean apartment I might add (very impressed). I think my husband missed me.... :)

No comments: