Friday, August 19, 2011

WOW...

So here is the first "official" pregnancy picture...I feel HUGE!!! I am 16 1/2 weeks along here. (Remember there is 2 in there...dont judge!) Plus I had just eaten...my belly seems to get a whole lot bigger right after I eat! I am glad that I am starting to actually look more round, it is helping to justify that I no longer fit into any of my pants!!! (so sad!!)

I swore I was going to take a picture every week from week 1 of pregnancy, but between being so nauseous the first several weeks, working full time, and trying to be a wife, the plan didnt really work out that way. I hope I can get better at taking more frequent pictures. I would like to see the progression...but I am SO scared because I know I am going to get HUGE with twins!!





5 comments:

Justin & Amber said...

Fatty!!!!
JK You look awesome, you dont look huge at all. I cant wait to see how big you will get. I bet not that big. So excited!

jillian said...

you look great! thats what a lot of women look like with ONE baby in there! congrats. im so happy for you guys!!!

royce and aubree said...

you look great! i'm so excited for you guys! we miss you

Chelsey and Mike said...

Such a cute pregnant belly!!

Rebecca said...

Ok so random, that I came across your blog, we have some mutual friends.I can't help but comment on our very similar situation. I would love to chat! my blog is jaredshaver.blogspot.com. GOOD LUCK!!! and Congratulations!